February 6, 20229 Ways to Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day
9 Ways to Celebrate Random Acts of Kindness Day
American author and cartoonist, Scott Adams, says, “Remember, there is no such thing as a small act of kindness. Every act creates a ripple with no logical end.”
February 17 is National Random Acts of Kindness Day and we put together a list of 9 ways you can celebrate and spread kindness.
- Leave quarters at the laundromat
- Pay for the person behind you in the drive-through
- Do a sibling’s chore without them asking
- Leave a generous tip at a restaurant
- Hold the door for someone
- Donate to charity
- Give someone a compliment
- Bake cookies for a friend or neighbor
Visit https://www.randomactsofkindness.org/ for more ideas.
Small acts of kindness can make a big difference in someone’s day, or even their life! Start spreading kindness today and go to our Instagram and Facebook pages to comment on what acts of kindness you’re doing for someone today.